Associate professor at the Institute of Artificial Intelligence at Guangzhou University, China.
Dr. Pang received the Ph.D. degree from the University of Colorado in 2021. His research interests span machine learning, computer vision, efficient deep learning, etc.
From April 2021 to May 2022, Dr. Pang was a machine learning scientist at Moffett AI, Los Altos, CA. From Aug. 2018 to May 2021, he was the instructor in Department of Electrical Engineering at University of Colorado Denver, and the Department of Electrical Engineering Technology at Metropolitan State University of Denver, US.
My research focuses on the broad areas of machine learning, deep learning and their applications on computer vision. Specifically, I focus on
- Medical Image Analysis
- Graph Neural Networks
- Semantic Segmentation
- Object Detection
- Key Points Detection
- Multimodal Learning
- Knowledge Distillation
- [Oct 20, 2023] NEW: One paper is published in the Journal of IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging. (IF: 10.6). Code is released.
- [Aug 14, 2023] One paper is published in the Journal of IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems. (IF: 10.4).
- [Feb 07, 2023] One paper published in the Journal of Information Sciences (IF: 8.233).
- [Jan 06, 2023] NEW: Become a topic editor of the "AI and Data-Driven Advancements in Industry 4.0". Welcome to submit your papers on AI.
- [Aug 15, 2022] Joined to Guangzhou University, Guangdong.
- [Jul 25, 2022] Two papers published to Journal of International Journal of Intelligent Systems （IF：8.993）.
- [Dec 18, 2021] Received my Ph.D. degree.
- [Aug 01, 2021] One paper published in the Journal of Geophysical Research Letters (IF: 5.58).
- [Apr 12, 2021] Joined to Moffett AI, Los Altos, CA.
- [Nov 01, 2020] One paper is published in the Journal of Computers and Electronics in Agriculture.
- [Mar 01, 2020] One paper is published in the Journal of Neuroscience Method.
- [Apr 24, 2019] One paper is accepted to Science and Information Conference
- 2017.08 - 2021.12, University of Colorado, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Ph.D.
- 2015.08 - 2017.05, University of Wyoming, Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Ph.D. Student
- 2010.09 - 2013.05, Politecnico di Torino, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Master
- 2005.09 - 2009.05, Henan Polytechnic University, Dept. of Automation, Bachelor
- 2022.09 - Present. Guangzhou University:
- 2018.08 - 2021.05, Metropolitan State University of Denver, EET/CPE 2350 Advanced Technical Programming, EET/CPE 3330 Digital Circuits/Systems II，EET/CPE 4020 Digital Circuits/Systems III, CPE 4600 VLSI Circuits and Systems.
- 2017.08 - 2021.05, University of Colorado Denver, ELEC 4561 Hardware and Software Interface, ELEC 2531 Logic Lab.